Welcome to The Great Learners Trust (GLT)
A multi-academy trust dedicated to achieving more together
A collaborative learning community
We only succeed if we all succeed
Established in 2014 in Buckinghamshire, we are now a dynamic group of 8 schools, working generously in collaboration to provide the best possible education for our children.
Our central team comprises:
- Rozalyn Thomson, CEO / Executive Director
- Sarah Mitchell, Director of Education / Deputy CEO
- Clara Walker, Chief Operating Officer
- Chris Honey, Head of Estates and Facilities
- Moira Cummins, Chief Finance Officer
- Claire Jones, Academies Finance Manager
- Nicola Tomlin, Trust Business Manager
- Kirsty Needham, Challenge and Support Partner
- Natalie Goodyear, Challenge and Support Partner
We hope that you enjoy your visit to our website, and that you find the information you are looking for. Please feel free to contact us directly if you would like to find out more.
The Great Learners Trust is a company limited by guarantee and a charitable trust.
Company Number: 08927321, Registered in England.
Our Registered office is: Great Missenden School, Church Street, Great Missenden, HP16 0AZ